·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #201

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Installed the catless downpipe, external wastegate and new protune today.. Thanks to Moore Automotive!

408whp/415wtq

20141024_170119.jpg

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Created an account here to say :

Absolutely beautiful build.
Thank you! I appreciate that!

Awesome!

Would be interesting to know how much the EWG is responsible in that gain.
Thank you, Justin! Yeah, I hear you... wish I was able to one mod at a time...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #209

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Does painting the IC lessen effectiveness?
Yes.. but it was a thin coat on the "face" which still allows for the air to flow though the IC.. If you keep the coating thin enough then it will still cool pretty good..

·
Registered
921 Posts
Theres actually a mighty car mods video about painting an ic black saying that it is actually more effective. Slightly but still.....

Reactions: myfocusst

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #214

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Good work bud. what are your ARF's looking like with the setup? How much air is it flowing up top?

Reactions: myfocusst

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Good work bud. what are your ARF's looking like with the setup? How much air is it flowing up top?
Thanks, man! I gave up trying to "understand" when the methanol went in... Fuel, Air, etc..

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
hummmm ok. Well I hope you really trust the person that is tuning it....Either way, great numbers.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
hummmm ok. Well I hope you really trust the person that is tuning it....Either way, great numbers.
Yeah, I hear you! Honestly that's why I haven't worried about it... completely trust him!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah, I hear you! Honestly that's why I haven't worried about it... completely trust him!
Moore Auto is legit. Steve your build is legit. I'm gonna catch up to you soon haha. :)

201 - 220 of 224 Posts