Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ST.jpg STa.jpg STb.jpg
Here's Jessica, a 2013 Ford Focus ST3 in Race Red Recaro trim. She has drop in Green filter, resonator delete, Cobb short shift plate, Eibach Sportline springs, Garageline 15/20mm spacers. More mods to come in the future! Best car I've ever owned.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Here's Jessica, a 2013 Ford Focus ST3 in Race Red Recaro trim. She has drop in Green filter, resonator delete, Cobb short shift plate, Eibach Sportline springs, Garageline 15/20mm spacers. More mods to come in the future! Best car I've ever owned.
I live on Linton and Federal in Delray. Black ST. Did you do all those mods yourself? I'm looking to do a little work on my car soon... just don't have the space with my apartment complex and HOA won't be too friendly with it either. Thinking about just taking it somewhere...

I just went to PBIR on Friday night. Had a freaking blast and made me fall in love with the ST all over again.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live on Linton and Federal in Delray. Black ST. Did you do all those mods yourself? I'm looking to do a little work on my car soon... just don't have the space with my apartment complex and HOA won't be too friendly with it either. Thinking about just taking it somewhere...

I just went to PBIR on Friday night. Had a freaking blast and made me fall in love with the ST all over again.
Hey sorry just saw this, haven't been on in a while. And yes, I did all mods myself minus the resonator delete. I am moving to a new house in a month with a 2 car garage, you are more that welcome to come over and install any mods you wish there. I live in Delray now but will be moving to Greenacres soon.

On another note, I am also in the Florida ST society... are you a member yet? If not check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/soflasts/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey sorry just saw this, haven't been on in a while. And yes, I did all mods myself minus the resonator delete. I am moving to a new house in a month with a 2 car garage, you are more that welcome to come over and install any mods you wish there. I live in Delray now but will be moving to Greenacres soon.

On another note, I am also in the Florida ST society... are you a member yet? If not check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/soflasts/
Where did you get your resonator delete done? How much did it run you if you don't mind my asking? I'm on the border of Delray/Boynton and just picked up a '13 ST3 this week. Your car looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts