Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is Kev and even though I have been apart of this forum for close to 2 years I believe at this point, I have never really done the introduction haha. I have been slightly active with throwing my opinion into discussions here and there but im not as involved as i would like to be, mainly do to my own issues or self confidence blah blah blah so figured I would use this post to throw myself out there and hopefully get to know more of you guys. I've had my ST since march of 2016 i believe and obviously have been in love with it ever since. OW st1 which at this point is no longer stock, currently I am running stratified stage 3 93ct tune and couldnt be happier. I am in the process of getting my WMI system put together and at this point all I have left to get is the failsafe. I decided to go with the 4 port injection route and of course turned out to be a bigger project than i anticipated haha.

I went through a few years and really bad drinking which lead to me to lose a lot of friends due to the person I once was and now that i have gotten away from all that i want to try and reach out and hopefully get to know some new people in the car community, because im sure some of you know it gets lonely doing all this on your own lol. Either way without rambling here as some pictures or how my car has progressed since I first started my journey with it.

P.S. as you can tell im obviously not much of a talker :p

20170801_082813.jpg IMG_0704.JPG IMG_0705.JPG IMG_0706.JPG IMG_2098.JPG IMG_2099.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Ford Focus ST3
230 Posts
Congrats for beating the drinking problem. Your Focus ST looks great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts