Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgestar F14'S +48
Dunlop z2 star specs 245/40/18
Stock suspension (for now)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Great taste in wheels! I'm aiming to get these too, except mine will be 19" super deep concave at either 9.5 or 10 inch width (for the "hot rod" look!). I'm also going for what they call "Bronze Burst" to go with my Tangerine Scream. I'll probably get mine from Vivid, 'cause they offer lots of options, like a pinstripe and raised red and gold centre caps.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! i was interested in buying those wheels too. Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been wanting a set for awhile. Couldn't pass these up for the price being they were new. I was between these and rpf1's. But I hate the offset on the rpf1's so these worked out great.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Just wanting to make sure, these are 18x9's correct? I remember that a member, Flora had those and his were 18x9 et48, so I wanted to make sure as you posted suspension clearance pics which is something I always wanted for this car, Thank you for that. Another quick question, are you able to fit your fingers inbetween the wheel and struts? The gap is visible but nothing tells me size.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes these are in fact 18x9 +48. This picture is with the wheel turned. But you can see it is almost a fingers width from the strut. But hey that is plenty really. I've seen a few setups with 255's and one guy had 275 rs3's.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts