Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, so I'm new to this and have just bought a new ST-3. One thing I don't like about it (uk) is the rear bumper and the exhaust. So the first thing I'd like to do if it's possible is to change the exhaust and get one like the rs. So would I be able to fit the rs parts on my st does anyone know?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Hi guys, so I'm new to this and have just bought a new ST-3. One thing I don't like about it (uk) is the rear bumper and the exhaust. So the first thing I'd like to do if it's possible is to change the exhaust and get one like the rs. So would I be able to fit the rs parts on my st does anyone know?
The RS has a dual exhaust that splits and comes out near the sides of the car instead of the center, so you'd need a rear bumper that has cutouts for the newly places exhaust tips. There is a member somewhere on here who just recently did this conversion. You'll be spending some decent money to do it though.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
The exhaust is doable, but like brian60 said, it's a pretty involved conversion. That being said, if you're up to a challenge, some others have done it and it looks great. Personally I like the center exhaust, but to each his own. Congrats on the the ST and good luck. Keep us updated.

Reactions: brian60
1 - 3 of 3 Posts