Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently started a new Instagram account. It's called "fast_and_focused" I have a few mods coming in a couple days so it's a good time to follow. It's a performance blue ST3 with quite a few mods already installed (intake, catcback, etc) the twist to my account is that I post a motivational quote in the caption that is somehow related to the picture. For example, a picture of my Recaro seats and the caption is "never underestimate the power of reliable support" get it? Go check it out. Thanks!

·
Registered
371 Posts
yeahhhh and no follow back? whats up with that :furious:

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
yeahhhh and no follow back? whats up with that :furious:
Just followed him, lets see if I get a follow back lol. If not I'll be insulted since we are PB brothers.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Just gave you a follow. Looks good. I need to learn some photo skills. Right now I only have my potato phone camera.

Sent from another garage.
Hey even the potato phone cameras can do some cool things. Some of the shots I've taken on my LG G3 and now on my Galaxy S7E aren't bad at all!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I'll give you a follow, don't need to follow me back I'm not active and only post my dogs and stuff like that, you are welcome to though if you want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts