Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have owned the car since November 2016. I bought it used with only 4500 miles. Build date was July 2016. Got a good deal. Love driving this car around. Coming from a 2013 frs this car really strikes a great balance between a fun modable car that can also take the kid the wife and dog for a nice weekend getaway. Plenty of bells and whistles like android auto, hid headlights, dual climate auto control, good solid seats, clean simple interior and best of all some sound proof and noise suppression materials. Sure it's not a true a sports car and not rwd so what.

Anyways fast forward to early this year and I have been patiently been waiting for DEPO to get both the fmic and catless down pipe in stock due to the high quality but affordable price. They are here now here. Just waiting on my AP and tune from stratified with e30 and 91. Hoping to get everything done in the next few weeks.

Next phase which won't be till summer is steel brake lines and better fluid. The monotune RMM, and maybe shifter mod to tighten up the shifts. I loved the 6 speed on the FRS. Will be sure to post number before and after.

After that will lay low and burn through the stock F1s so I can get some new MPSS tires. Beyond this and new brake pads before I hit the track and auto X there is not much else I want to do. Ride height and stock suspension is fine for now. Once I feel if it's holding me back I will look at some blisten shock and spring package.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for some help for part install in the socal area. I am not super mechanical. I want to be sure this install is done right. If anyone is interested in helping with in install I pay with beer and food. Plus we can hit up Ortega afterwards to break in the parts and tune.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts