Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've done something on here before but it was small so I'm just going to make a new one. My name is Jacob. I'm active duty NAVY and I absolutely love cars. My dad owns a shop in Nebraska called Plymouth speed shop which is where it all started. I have had my 2014 focus st tb for a tad over a year. And yes It get driven hard. Over 25k miles in a year.
I started getting into the whole modding thing this past summer and boy do I hate it. All my money is gone. I started off with just an sct x4 tuner. Then went to the depo racing intercooler and a steeda symposer block off plate. Then found my info typed in on boomba's website and ordered a rmm a shift bracket and tb spacer. Then came the moroso catch can and the tb performence front end traction bar. Followed by velossa tech wing risers and my custom mega mouth intake set up with a k&n filter. Finally I res deleted the car for what I think is a perfect sound.
Now the fun has started. This week. Well actually while I was at sema with my dad I was in talks with several different companies and the first one I've heard back from was mishimoto which to me is huge someone like me was able to land a sponsorship deal with that large of a company. So now that I'm team mishi my car will start it come alive with more post of the build as I have time. The hopes are for sema 2017

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
You should know the rules by now~ Pictures or it didn't happen!!
LOL
Congrats on the sponsorship!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should know the rules by now~ Pictures or it didn't happen!!
LOL
Congrats on the sponsorship!
Is it just my phone what won't let me post pictures ???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts