Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I have no choice but to mod my new ride. I came from a 290+/-whp WRX. My Ford dealer is super mod friendly and they have a policy that if I do all my maintenance with them I get a life long power train warranty. They will be installing my Ford racing tune and Steeda fmic in the very near future. So far I love this little hatch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like the title says I have no choice but to mod my new ride. I came from a 290+/-whp WRX. My Ford dealer is super mod friendly and they have a policy that if I do all my maintenance with them I get a life long power train warranty. They will be installing my Ford racing tune and Steeda fmic in the very near future. So far I love this little hatch.

I am the exact same way.... i came from a 2015 WRX STI. I loved the car but i really really love hatchbacks and i wish Subaru would make another WRX hatch, but until then i have my 2017 ST.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
I wish I had this dealership near myself...lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
Get ready to do burnouts through second gear lol I road in a FRPP car and it was super torquey and fun to ride in. Definitely worth the money if you aren't interested in tuning it more.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts