Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im new here , so sorry if this question already has been made.

I have ford focus ST-3 250 (11/2012 but model 2013), equiped with MFD navi and backup camera.

But, is it possible to replace the unit with the MyFord Touch?

Does it also need to change or add cables?

Is it just just plug and play? (Remove old system and install the new one)

I found myford touch system at ss-tuning (900€) but i would like to know if it is possible and that it will work, before i buy whole new system.

(Ps: i want keep original ford system, so no afther market systems)

Also, it is EU car not US.

Thanks

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would assume so that it would be pug and play. When the unit was taken out i doubt that they would end up removing or splicing any wires. I would take out the unit and double check that before investing in one. If your looking to put in the My ford touch back into the car you may also think about saving a little more and buying the Sync 3. Its got Apple and Android car play and is alot more responsive and smother then the Sync 2.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would assume so that it would be pug and play. When the unit was taken out i doubt that they would end up removing or splicing any wires. I would take out the unit and double check that before investing in one. If your looking to put in the My ford touch back into the car you may also think about saving a little more and buying the Sync 3. Its got Apple and Android car play and is alot more responsive and smother then the Sync 2.
Thx.
I was indeed thinking of buying the Sync3.

But, dont know if cables then will match

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I don't have the Navigation on my touchscreen. Anyway that I can get it? Do I need to subscribe to something to get it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts