Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 93 and an e30 tune from JST and couldn't be happier. Working with Brian was great he is very fast at responding and answered all my questions.

Each tune only took 3 revisions until perfected which was great. I work nights so I would datalog after work at like 3am and when I would wake up the next day I would have a new tune to try. This was the routine for about a week until both tunes were done.

Anyone looking for a tune I highly suggest JST for great power a knowledgeable tuner and fast communication.

Reactions: Pfiles

·
Vendor
119 Posts
Thanks Ricky! it was great working with you!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I recently purchased a 93 and an e30 tune from JST and couldn't be happier. Working with Brian was great he is very fast at responding and answered all my questions.

Each tune only took 3 revisions until perfected which was great. I work nights so I would datalog after work at like 3am and when I would wake up the next day I would have a new tune to try. This was the routine for about a week until both tunes were done.

Anyone looking for a tune I highly suggest JST for great power a knowledgeable tuner and fast communication.
Any issues while going through the refinement? Codes or anything?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts