Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm trying to identify the owner of a black FST in Riverview, FL that I ran with last week. Guy was super cool and tossed up "hang loose" hand sign after the run.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one? Really?? It's gotta be someone on here, because I doubt the car was stock. I was in a white C63.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
No one? Really?? It's gotta be someone on here, because I doubt the car was stock. I was in a white C63.
Unfortunately there are a lot of STs I see that don't even know the forum exists ;( Sucks because you even made an attempt to find him! Wish dudes I run into on the highway did this, be cool to say hi to them lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I asked around the Bay Area ST group on facebook and our group chat and no one that is active there said it was them.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Let me know if you are in the Orlando area I want to run a c63... most Mercedes guys are older and don't want to race.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me know if you are in the Orlando area I want to run a c63... most Mercedes guys are older and don't want to race.
I come to the orlando area fairly often, as I have family there. I should be there this coming Monday with a buddy of mine. We're gonna eat at my family's restaurant and hit up Orlando Kart Center. As for my driving habits, I beat the hell out of it on the regular. No point in having a wonderful, hand-assembled 6.2L V8 if you're gonna *****foot it around. I loved my FST when I had one (for about 6 months), but the power just wasn't enough for me since I was coming from a Pontiac G8 GT. What mods have you done?

Also, thanks Wonderwood for asking around.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately there are a lot of STs I see that don't even know the forum exists ;( Sucks because you even made an attempt to find him! Wish dudes I run into on the highway did this, be cool to say hi to them lol.
Right?? Dude was cool and I figured it was worth a try to track him down.

Reactions: brian60

·
Registered
862 Posts
I come to the orlando area fairly often, as I have family there. I should be there this coming Monday with a buddy of mine. We're gonna eat at my family's restaurant and hit up Orlando Kart Center. As for my driving habits, I beat the hell out of it on the regular. No point in having a wonderful, hand-assembled 6.2L V8 if you're gonna *****foot it around. I loved my FST when I had one (for about 6 months), but the power just wasn't enough for me since I was coming from a Pontiac G8 GT. What mods have you done?

Also, thanks Wonderwood for asking around.
Pistons/rods block, stock cams, upgraded springs, gtx3071 on stratified 4 port injection.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pistons/rods block, stock cams, upgraded springs, gtx3071 on stratified 4 port injection.
Very nice. So you should be putting down somewhere around 430/420?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not quite finished with the tune right now it is around 410ish "vdyno" which has never really been good to me
Gotcha. Well, best of luck with the build, man! I remember the joys of playing with aftermarket turbos and doing some home tuning via a DiabloSport when I had my SRT-4 (miss that lil fkr).

·
Registered
862 Posts
Gotcha. Well, best of luck with the build, man! I remember the joys of playing with aftermarket turbos and doing some home tuning via a DiabloSport when I had my SRT-4 (miss that lil fkr).
Same to you man, wishing I would have bought a g8 and just threw a snail at it...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Same to you man, wishing I would have bought a g8 and just threw a snail at it...
Hahaha... yeah, not a bad way to spend $7,700+ :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah but I already got that in a focus haha
Oh. Well, yeah... shoulda gotten a G8 lol. It's a unique, bad-ass looking mofo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts