Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the wing riser and it looks nice. My experience, I will say was kind of interesting. The very middle riser is just a tad longer than the risers that have the boomba logo on them. Which wasn't a big deal. The thing that bugs me is when I was done there seems to be something missing. See photo. There is a hole in the body right behind the middle riser that didn't get covered up by any of the lil stickers they give you. Did I just get one less or something?

Attachments

·
Registered
660 Posts
So I got the wing riser and it looks nice. My experience, I will say was kind of interesting. The very middle riser is just a tad longer than the risers that have the boomba logo on them. Which wasn't a big deal. The thing that bugs me is when I was done there seems to be something missing. See photo. There is a hole in the body right behind the middle riser that didn't get covered up by any of the lil stickers they give you. Did I just get one less or something?
I do not have the wing riser but if you pm Boomba they will get you what is needed. They have very good customer support and are a supporting vendor on this site.

·
Registered
138 Posts
They gave vinyl stickers to go over the holes.
I put mine on last night. I don't like the stickers. Velossa Tech sells grommets (I might go to home depot).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I only got 8. I did try to reach the site online. But nothing would happen on the sites end. My Internet has been weird the past couple days so it might've been on my end also.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I went with velossa tech. Like mentioned earlier, they give you plastic inserts. I love the wing riser look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts