Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't buy new parts often, I'm fine with used stuff, but couldn't find a BOV. I went Boomba based on other people's recommendations of different sounds. I also ordered the symposer delete plate and the trans shifter bracket bushings since I was on the site and they were shiney.

Parts arrived quickly and well packed. No instructions, but available online and I have a laptop in my shop, so a non-issue for me.
Communication with them pre-buy was informative and fast.
Install was straight forward. Previous owner I found disconnected the symposer but I was still happy to get that useless junk out of the engine bay.
Trans bracket bushings were already done so I tried to sell mine local new in bag.

During install of the BOV, I dropped one of the red plated spacers for the longer bolts. I emailed them to see if I could get one and at what cost or should I try a hardware store.
Not only would they deal them seperate from an entire new BOV kit, they'd ship it at no charge. Arrived a few days later, installed.
Been on the car a couple hundred miles, no issues. I may hook it up to direct manifold vacuum at a later date instead of the factory electronics.

I've dealt with a couple thousand OEM and aftermarket parts companies over the years, everything from building my own Probes, Mustangs, and now Focus to side jobs on every car I can think of stock and modified, to working as a kid at a parts store, to selling aftermarket Mustang parts and installations for a company, then doing the installs and dynos. Top notch service from this one. Quick, good communication, good fitment no BS. Free decals and beer opener too

·
Vendor
3,278 Posts
I don't buy new parts often, I'm fine with used stuff, but couldn't find a BOV. I went Boomba based on other people's recommendations of different sounds. I also ordered the symposer delete plate and the trans shifter bracket bushings since I was on the site and they were shiney.

Parts arrived quickly and well packed. No instructions, but available online and I have a laptop in my shop, so a non-issue for me.
Communication with them pre-buy was informative and fast.
Install was straight forward. Previous owner I found disconnected the symposer but I was still happy to get that useless junk out of the engine bay.
Trans bracket bushings were already done so I tried to sell mine local new in bag.

During install of the BOV, I dropped one of the red plated spacers for the longer bolts. I emailed them to see if I could get one and at what cost or should I try a hardware store.
Not only would they deal them seperate from an entire new BOV kit, they'd ship it at no charge. Arrived a few days later, installed.
Been on the car a couple hundred miles, no issues. I may hook it up to direct manifold vacuum at a later date instead of the factory electronics.

I've dealt with a couple thousand OEM and aftermarket parts companies over the years, everything from building my own Probes, Mustangs, and now Focus to side jobs on every car I can think of stock and modified, to working as a kid at a parts store, to selling aftermarket Mustang parts and installations for a company, then doing the installs and dynos. Top notch service from this one. Quick, good communication, good fitment no BS. Free decals and beer opener too
Thank you very much for the positive review! Glad you had a positive experience!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts