Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey!

I'm moving to the Phoenix area soon. I'm in Detroit now and running a 93 tune. 93 is everywhere over here so it's not an inconvenience at all.
I know 93 (from what I've heard) is very scarce in Phoenix. With that said, I don't mind paying for another tune. What fuel are you running? e85/91/93?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey hey!

I'm moving to the Phoenix area soon. I'm in Detroit now and running a 93 tune. 93 is everywhere over here so it's not an inconvenience at all.
I know 93 (from what I've heard) is very scarce in Phoenix. With that said, I don't mind paying for another tune. What fuel are you running? e85/91/93?
I just ordered a tune from stratified. Going to go with 91 as 93 isn't anywhere around here and don't feel like messing with ethanol mixing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
Looking for fuel help? Take a truck load with you! Honestly, unless you are running a big turbo or really pushing the limits of the factory turbo, 91 works fine, just get the proper tune.

·
Registered
39 Posts
91 is going to be your go to, there is the occasional e85 station around but they are fairly spread out, at least on the west side of Phoenix. Wouldn't hurt to have a tune for both but I wouldn't drive in e85 every day.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Hey There! It sucks, but all of AZ, CA, and NV have 91 octane as their 'premium' fuel. AZ just got rid of e85 at the pump and replaced it with e54 as well. Feel free to hit me up with any other questions you may have!

~Rocky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts