Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. So I am trying to figure out which of these two my next mod should be. I want to reduce torque steer, have a more precise feel when driving, and just make the car feel less sloppy. I will eventually do both of these, but I am not sure which one I will immediately see a bigger impact from. I have a 15 ST1 so I have to ford upgraded RMM that they borrowed from the electric focus I believe (they started doing this in 2015 as most of you know).

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,523 Posts
Hey guys. So I am trying to figure out which of these two my next mod should be. I want to reduce torque steer, have a more precise feel when driving, and just make the car feel less sloppy. I will eventually do both of these, but I am not sure which one I will immediately see a bigger impact from. I have a 15 ST1 so I have to ford upgraded RMM that they borrowed from the electric focus I believe (they started doing this in 2015 as most of you know).

Thanks!
To reduce torque steer and get a more precise feel when driving...get the traction bar. The eFocus mount will suffice unless you are shifting hard constantly and getting a lot of banging going on.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To reduce torque steer and get a more precise feel when driving...get the traction bar. The eFocus mount will suffice unless you are shifting hard constantly and getting a lot of banging going on.
I really don't shift hard often and don't notice too much banging, so perhaps the traction bar is the best way to go.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
im in the same boat as you and have decided on the TB Performance traction bar. havent ordered the front yet but the rear is on group buy ATM. i am like you. my 15 is my daily and i don't shift hard enough to have even experienced the "banging" like a lot of folks have.

Reactions: LockeLamora33
1 - 4 of 4 Posts