Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I just got off the phone with mountune. I was going to order the kit today. Just got the bad news that they can't ship the kit to me in cali.. I love living in cali but hate it for smog reason. :disappointed::furious:I might have to go with Full-race now. Please advise what you guys did beside having mountune ship to relative living outside of California. I do not have any relative living out California. All of relative live India and Canada.. :haha:

Thank you guys.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Especially he goes in the middle of the week, it's dirt cheap.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
i wonder. im emailing them right now, and they say they wont install it for me. but maybe they'd let me pick one up? im having them install a bunch of other stuff, and then tune. would i need another tune if i added the DP after?
Good ol' Commufornia. A few years ago I was living in the midwest when I still had my previous project car -- a 1993 mr2 turbo. It was purely a dedicated track car. It was fully gutted, no interior, windshield replaced by a custom lexan piece. 6 point,3" schroth harnesses, straight exhaust, all emissions deleted, tuned on race fuel, Hoosier R6 slicks, car was loud as hell. One day I decided to just drive it around the block just because. I got caught at a police checkpoint. They waved me through didnt even look twice at me. Point is, had that been in California Id probably would have been thrown in prison.lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts