1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Shmexy. What are they, about $1800?

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
Beautiful kit! Wish I had the scratch to pick up a set!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
so he can probably clarify but these look to use a different pad and rotor from factory (much larger) so nothing u have will work expect the ss brake lines.
Yeah, I'm not factory at all anymore but will have to look into the kit I have and see what will work. I have SS lines already, but like my rotors are 2 piece and doesn't look like the pads are compatible. I guess really just whether I can get the components needed and drop whatever I already have. If it comes down to it could just buy it all and sell what i have. lol

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Yeah, I'm not factory at all anymore but will have to look into the kit I have and see what will work. I have SS lines already, but like my rotors are 2 piece and doesn't look like the pads are compatible. I guess really just whether I can get the components needed and drop whatever I already have. If it comes down to it could just buy it all and sell what i have. lol
I feel like I'm bursting your bubble that last few days. What 2 pieces rotors are u currently running.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I feel like I'm bursting your bubble that last few days. What 2 pieces rotors are u currently running.
LOL don't worry about it. i went back and checked on the specs for what I have don't think it'll work out either way and Randy pretty much answered it for me on Facebook. But I have the Stoptech pads, SS lines, and rotors.

money's never really been the issue (see rest of mountune parts haha) - just getting to the point where final big time mods are left and trying not to have to get rid of stuff I've already invested in. But i guess that's the mod world - buy and sell at some point whatever you got to get to the next thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts