Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mountune MP275 Part #2363-280-BB on back order?

So I was able to include this package with the purchase of my 2015 ST but Ford Performance Racing says they're on back order. Which is fine but there is no ETA? Basically, the shop who is installing stated they ordered it but don't know when it will actually get to them so I'm more relying on their word because there is no way for me to track it. Any idea when more shipments will go out? I think they said Ford Peformance has it as "to be announced"?

·
Registered
33 Posts
So I was able to include this package with the purchase of my 2015 ST but Ford Performance Racing says they're on back order. Which is fine but there is no ETA? Basically, the shop who is installing stated they ordered it but don't know when it will actually get to them so I'm more relying on their word because there is no way for me to track it. Any idea when more shipments will go out? I think they said Ford Peformance has it as "to be announced"

I managed to get them to include it on my wife purchase too. ETA according to them is the end of Sept. My guess is all the '15 ST owners that had been waiting jumped on them as soon as they came out (only about a month or so ago)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I managed to get them to include it on my wife purchase too. ETA according to them is the end of Sept. My guess is all the '15 ST owners that had been waiting jumped on them as soon as they came out (only about a month or so ago)
Okay, so it's just not me. Yea, Ford Racing said they didn't expect to sell so many. I guess I'll wait patiently to the end of September before I start bugging them again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yup, mine came in too. Getting it installed on Monday!
get yours installed yet? My dealer is a little back up.

I did go ahead and just install the drop in filter and upper intake pipe myself (w/out telling the wife). We go for a quick ride and w/in the first mile she says, "what did you do to my car? It sounds different and feels quicker!" Both our butt-dynos agree, just getting more air into the engine made a noticeable difference. Can't wait to have the dealer do the rest of the install.

Oh, also we put on the Mountune/Bilstein full suspension kit. WOW what an improvement. How the car should have come. Perfect firmness and less roll w/out being harsh.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
get yours installed yet? My dealer is a little back up.

I did go ahead and just install the drop in filter and upper intake pipe myself (w/out telling the wife). We go for a quick ride and w/in the first mile she says, "what did you do to my car? It sounds different and feels quicker!" Both our butt-dynos agree, just getting more air into the engine made a noticeable difference. Can't wait to have the dealer do the rest of the install.

Oh, also we put on the Mountune/Bilstein full suspension kit. WOW what an improvement. How the car should have come. Perfect firmness and less roll w/out being harsh.
I had no one to take care of my son on Monday so I had to reschedule my appointment for today. I'm taking it to the shop in a few hours and will probably get it back tomorrow in the afternoon.

Nice! Can't wait to get mine back now.

Yup, I'm thinking of getting the suspension kit and exhaust from Mountune, in a few months anyway.

·
Registered
33 Posts
the wifes was installed yesterday by the dealer. I also had them install the mountune recirculation valve and a ford racing intake scoop. VERY pleased w/ the results. Makes all the right noises now and pulls really strong and smooth. She is one happy camper. She noticed she gets up to triple digits much more quickly now. Next up w/ likely be the full mountune exhaust (dp & exhaust) and thats probably it in terms of performance mods for her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts