Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The mountune Lower Sport Spoilers are now available for the 2013-14 Focus ST. Designed in Europe and manufactured in the USA from automotive grade urethane, installation is easy and takes only minutes. These come prepainted in satin "euro" black to compliment the existing lower grill. Installation does not reduce ground clearance. The mountune Lower Sport Spoiler extends the existing chin spoiler, bringing it out flush with outer bumper cover area and adds a nice element of style without being over the top.

mountune Lower Sport Spoiler , Focus ST 2013-2014

fcbtcc-1-3.jpg

sportspoil3.jpg

sport-1-4.jpg

·
Registered
307 Posts
No offense, not that it doesn't look nice but how is different than painting that part of the grille black (other than the cool logo)?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
No offense, not that it doesn't look nice but how is different than painting that part of the grille black (other than the cool logo)?
I could be wrong, but from the picture it looks like this piece makes the center section flush with the two sides. Stock bumper indents in that area. This piece appears (from the picture) to extend out a little to make things flush.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I think this is better than painting the bumper since this is reversible and you have zero down time. No need to remove your bumper and you don't have to worry about lack luster results and/or have to deal with a respray. Or over spray, for that matter. I had to have my front bumper sprayed 3 times (due to rock chips) and MAN that was a huge pain you want to avoid if you can.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As per the description above
"The mountune Lower Sport Spoiler extends the existing chin spoiler, bringing it out flush with outer bumper cover area"

·
Registered
221 Posts
Totally dig it and another must have item

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Is it painted to match? Or just painted sayin black?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have seen it in person at the UK Mountune Cars and Coffee with their test car :saint: and it is clean. And the test car is TB too.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts