Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this is a stupid and redundant question but is the Mountune lower engine mount sold here the same as the rear motor mount sold by Cobb and other ST performance companies? If the parts are the same, then why is the Mountune mount priced less than half the price of a Cobb? Does anyone have the Mountune mount installed on their ST?

·
Premium Member
13,250 Posts
I apologize if this is a stupid and redundant question but is the Mountune lower engine mount sold here the same as the rear motor mount sold by Cobb and other ST performance companies? If the parts are the same, then why is the Mountune mount priced less than half the price of a Cobb? Does anyone have the Mountune mount installed on their ST?
All Mountune is doing there is selling the efocus mount. They didn't make it. A lot of vendors here do this.

Send from another galaxy.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Pretty sure Mountune rmm is a Focus a Electric rmm. Different than Cobb, will have less vibration than Cobb. I prefer the electric rmm over the others, found it works well for me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information guys. I have heard of the e-Focus RMM but I did not know much about it. I have also heard that the 2014 ST has a better RMM than the previous years. Is that true?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts