Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be installing a mountune intercooler tomorrow, i tried searching for instructions on how to do it but couldnt find anything. Does anyone have a link to the instructions from mountune or know the steps and could post them? Much appreciated!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Pretty much any focus st intercooler install video will give you what you need. There are a few differences between the 13-14 years and the 15-17 years.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did it not come with instructions? Mine did, I just put one on my 2016 yesterday. What year is yours?

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Why do this? Why not remove the motor with the rest of it? Removing the motor won't generate a CEL, so what's gained by leaving it?
It still throws a code, just not one which illuminates the CEL. You can see it with FORSCAN.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just got b1 package from mountune in the mail. Planning on putting in the intercooler next weekend. Doing it by myself and have all tools necessary. Been reading a lot of intructions and watching videos. Only thing I have questions on is since my car is a 2016 what should I expect to run into compared to the instructions provided. And with the bar and plate design. How do u assemble the parts together on the ic itself. There are only reference pictures. And also where exactly does the bars go to get screwed in. If anyone has a good video showing these things and preferably on a 15' or newer st with the mrx mountune ic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts