Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I ordered a Cobb AP Friday from Mountune. I was going to start ordering a part here and there from Mountune as I've learned getting parts from the same vendor make parts going together a bit easier (as they're tested with the other company products).

After not seeing any emails about shipping, I saw that the order status is still "Processing". They've certainly taken the money, but I haven't received any notification that it has been shipped. I gave them a call at the CA office to find out what the deal is, and I can't get a hold of anyone. I called the sales line 3 times and end rang out to voice mail (which was full so I couldn't leave a message).

I sent them a request to cancel the order as I'm not trying to wait 3 weeks to get the thing (I already have a Diablo I2). I would have spent the $25 dollars I saved with their holiday sale and just driven to my local speed shop (Freektune) since they have a couple in stock.

Has anyone else had problem getting in contact with Mountune? I know their parts are $$$ but I would have expected someone to get back in contact with me at the very least.

Trying to figure out how to go about getting my money back without bashing them in the interwebz (I don't think it's gone that far quite yet... )

-Souless

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Try going to their website and starting a chat when the window pops up. I've always had good dealings with Mountune, but they can be difficult to get on the phone. FWIW- I have aftermarket parts from many other vendors on my ST, so I can't say that going all Mountune will make things "go together" any better. Remember, the tune is pretty much the most important aspect of modding. Bolt on's don't do a heck of a lot without it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts