Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holiday17 gets you a nice discount on the site!! The MR300 complete performance upgrade comes to $2906 using the code!!

mountune MR300 Complete Performance Upgrade - Focus ST 2013-2017
2363-300-AA

The mountune Racing MR300 upgrade offers Focus ST owners the chance to upgrade to a genuine 300HP and 350 lb. ft experience - the highest power and torque output reliably achievable using the OE turbocharger. Touching on our motorsport DNA, our engineers have developed the mountune MR300 upgrade to maximize the performance of the Focus ST while maintaining excellent drivability. The MR300 upgrade includes required hardware along with a revised engine calibration that optimizes power and torque that results in impressive power and response. The MR300 is a complete upgrade package that takes the guesswork out of upgrading your Focus ST to maximum reliable power. Every component included in the MR300 upgrade is of the highest quality and backed by over 35 years of engineering and motorsport success.

Large-capacity alloy intercooler
Low-loss cast crossover duct with silicone hose- 2363-CAIS-BB
High-flow dual-entry air filter - 2363-AF-AA
High-flow 3" down pipe with 200-cell sports unit - 2363-DPSC-AA
High-flow 2.5" bore cat-back exhaust - 2363-CBE-AA
High-flow charge pipe upgrade kit - 2363-CPK-BLK
High-flow silicone induction hose - 2363-IH-BLK
mTune handset loaded with MR300 calibration
mountune badge set
Optional painted on mountune logo can be applied with included stencil

·
Registered
84 Posts
I tried to apply this to the Cobb AP. No go unfortunately.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I just emailed Randy earlier this week and he said they are pulling the plug on the MR300. Whats the deal? I was trying to upgrade my MP275.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats stinks, maybe not enough sales to justify the package? It would be great if they could get Ford to include this under the base warranty like the MP275, if they could get that done I think they would maybe see more people jump on board, plus dealers could add it into new purchases... I would like to see the actual dyno sheets for this upgrade package since l have been unable to locate any on the web. If I had an extra $3800 I would grab this & the Quaife LSD with the holiday discounts currently available.. Really wish I could have had it installed at the dealer and added into my new car financing plan!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts