Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Mine shipped as well--could not track it yet though. Not that it matters when it shows up--I put the car into hibernation on Monday.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
A box from Mountune was in the mailbox today. Now the long wait begins...

·
Registered
672 Posts
Been working with Randy and I have to say he answers every single question and has done a revision already.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Been working with Randy and I have to say he answers every single question and has done a revision already.
I hate you haha. Mine already shipped but still waiting for it and I'm afraid I won't see it until Christmas is over. Is it as good as they say?

·
Registered
672 Posts
I hate you haha. Mine already shipped but still waiting for it and I'm afraid I won't see it until Christmas is over. Is it as good as they say?

I'm really dumb when it comes to this stuff and Randy has basically held my hand and walked me through what I needed to do. He's been awesome with that. The car is running great and this weather has held up long enough to get a few logs in before any snow has hit

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm really dumb when it comes to this stuff and Randy has basically held my hand and walked me through what I needed to do. He's been awesome with that. The car is running great and this weather has held up long enough to get a few logs in before any snow has hit
I was asking about the difference the accesport made haha , it's good to know that Randy is one of the best.

Enviado desde mi HTC One M8 mediante Tapatalk

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
I was asking about the difference the accesport made haha , it's good to know that Randy is one of the best.

Enviado desde mi HTC One M8 mediante Tapatalk
a tune on this car is unbelievable. It completely changes the characteristics of the car for the better. The driveability becomes far superior and the car has far more usable power. Its also nice not having to go full throttle just to see some boost and pull off from a redlight.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts