Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sweet been looking at the clubsport suspension and need a accessport too. How much are additional tunes for tuners purchased through Mountune? I would want 93 octane and e30 tunes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered a MP275 for my 2015 ST3 today. Almost ordered it yesterday, glad I delayed on buying!

Sent from my iPhone using FocusSTorg

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
I'm sure it varies, depending on the product. I priced-out an AP3 and it was 14% off. Header does say "up to" 20% off, not 20% off of everything. Any amount that Mountune is knocking off is very appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
Just placed an order for a Mountune BPV using the 14% discount, it came out to $135 shipped. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Funny I went through almost all ST parts and everything is the same sale price... ~14%, cannot seem to find anything 20% off. And yes I realize it says up to... Oh well just a minor change in plans

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
this is bull**** man... it was 14 yesterday now it's 13? wtf are they thinking... tomorrow they gonna make it 12? eh....
Really? You're pissed over 1%? How bout they cancel the sale and no one gets sh1t.

Entitlement. It blows my mind on a daily basis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
sure man.. let's stop black friday deals and we all be happy
If I was hosting deals and someone was *****ing about 1% when doing the deal was a favor in the first place I'd disable them all and say piss off.

What do I'm saying is they don't HAVE to do anything so be happy with what you have rather than cussing over 13% rather than 14%

·
Registered
194 Posts
If I was hosting deals and someone was *****ing about 1% when doing the deal was a favor in the first place I'd disable them all and say piss off.

What do I'm saying is they don't HAVE to do anything so be happy with what you have rather than cussing over 13% rather than 14%

Well now you starting to ***** about something that i said man. THis is something I want. I don't need this. I can live without it. I was just saying that yesterday was 14% and today is 13%...
if you don't like what I said don't chime in

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Well now you starting to ***** about something that i said man. THis is something I want. I don't need this. I can live without it. I was just saying that yesterday was 14% and today is 13%...
if you don't like what I said don't chime in
I'm just telling you to be grateful we got any sort of discount. Rather than sounding like a whiny girl crying about 14% going to 13%.

And take some of your own advice... If you don't like what I'm saying don't chime in.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I got 20% on the AP. Thanks guys

Edit..

Looks like I didn't get 20% but it's still the most savings for Black Friday for one

1 - 20 of 69 Posts