Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Is this how they look at things? Should start at 9:00

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,358 Posts
Well there is a huge picture of a MK4 on the header, not this poor chaps fault.
Intentional admin clickbait 😉

·
Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
678 Posts
Ok buddy, as said you will be better off going to focusstoc.com, which is a U.K. site and has information on the mk4.

·
Administrator
295 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
well that was a real kick in the nutz.... its okay to ask mk4 questions since its part of the same family and someone out there probably has an answer, you will just have to wait a little longer for a reply.

and i think we should keep the mk 4 banner pics, nothing wrong with showing new models coming out even if they are not being sold here.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,957 Posts
well that was a real kick in the nutz.... its okay to ask mk4 questions since its part of the same family and someone out there probably has an answer, you will just have to wait a little longer for a reply.

and i think we should keep the mk 4 banner pics, nothing wrong with showing new models coming out even if they are not being sold here.
I agree. If we welcome these guys then they can hang around and share their info. I personally like the mk4 and wouldn't mind seeing peoples' builds and whatnot here.

·
Super Moderator
9,786 Posts
I agree. If we welcome these guys then they can hang around and share their info. I personally like the mk4 and wouldn't mind seeing peoples' builds and whatnot here.
I like the 280 hp, not much of the rest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts