Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To celebrate our 2 year anniversary we are doing something we normally don't do.

Until 5/9 save 35% off Fiesta ST and Focus ST OEM+ Stage X V4 Calibrations.

Simply add the product to your cart and the discount will automatically apply.

Please ensure you meet the tune requirements detailed on the page before ordering. If you need 1 step colder plugs we sell them pre gapped on the site.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Over 100 views and no comments... vendor since 2015 and 35% off their tune. If anyone has any experience with this tuner maybe they could share?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I would like an E30 tune but I'm not sure it's worth it for me. The closest fuel station that has E85 is roughly 25 miles away.

Is the drive and headache worth the 40ish horsepower I'd gain?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Does your tune takes into account things like downpipes, fmic, or any of the advanced Cobb AP features like torque limiting, map switching etc? Or is that extra?

·
Vendor
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have been around for 2 years under Pwnall Performance with most presence on facebook as you need to pay a monthly fee to be a vendor and advertise here. We re branded to Monster Tuned about 2 months ago. I have been in the focus/fiesta communities since 14/15

OEM+ Stage X maps are compatible with all bolt ons and you simply re flash the map when you change a part. (Tune requirements are documented on the product page)

We have a tech article to explain what makes our calibrations different/better. Understanding Monster Tuned OEM+ Stage X Calibrations

We've had nothing but great feedback on the V4 maps and many people have made the switch from other reputable tuners and noticed the difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts