Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All monster tuned fmic are welded and made right here in Texas.

The normal price was $599 shipped, but due to low volume sales we are discontinuing them as they cost too much to produce.

Link:

28x8x5 bar high fin density bar and plate core and will support more HP than 99% of the Focus ST's on the road can make (900 hp).

I have 25 left in stock and when they are gone they are gone.

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,377 Posts
Photo of sensor mounting pad area?

Mounting details for bottom?

Drilling required or not?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I want these things gone! I'm selling them at cost.
Yo I'm def. Interested in scooping one of these up as long as it will fit my pre facelift 2014? Sorry for the dumb question but im coming from the honda game after 15 years of owning civics.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay cool i live in Georgia so i dont imagine it taking that long to be shipped to me. I guess i will get on your website and get my order going. Is it the same price on yalls website or is this just this forums "special" price?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I installed a Depo 3.5” and the mounting left me glad I didn’t get the 5.5”. This Monster unit has what looks to me to be the best mounting of this type FMIC. Those types being the CPe Delta core 3.5, 5.5” and Depo “Beast” and “Son of the Beast” and possible other clones.

·
Administrator
12,279 Posts
They also say "Happy wife, happy life." and another saying "If you buy a new IC you will loose sexy times for 2 months."
Aggravate your tennis elbow for sake of the cause!!!!

Reactions: Blackula

·
Administrator
12,279 Posts
I installed a Depo 3.5” and the mounting left me glad I didn’t get the 5.5”. This Monster unit has what looks to me to be the best mounting of this type FMIC. Those types being the CPe Delta core 3.5, 5.5” and Depo “Beast” and “Son of the Beast” and possible other clones.
I have the BEAST 5.5". Straight road jump the ST with it. Mounts are still fine, just saying. Aftermarket charge pipes really hold things together too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
With the size of this intercooler i wonder if i have to lose any lower plastic parts..... I know ill lose atleast the AgS.

·
Administrator
12,279 Posts
With the size of this intercooler i wonder if i have to lose any lower plastic parts..... I know ill lose atleast the AgS.
Yes, and screw the AGS, unless you are autocrossing in a specific class, you want it gone.

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,377 Posts
I really like the nice hose fittings. 👍

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, and screw the AGS, unless you are autocrossing in a specific class, you want it gone.

Yeah thats what i figured. I also wonder if those AgS are the reason why my dang A/C blows hot sometimes while im on the freeway or just driving around town, Cause it starts to blow hot until i get on it for a few seconds or sometimes leaving it in 5th gear on the higway helps it, but only after i mash out on the gas will it start to blow cold, only to go right back to warm air. I have plenty of refrigerant so i have no clue as to why it doesnt blow cold.

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya, but that intercooler is pretty sexy...
Hate to discontinue them but people don't want to pay for made in america prices :\

·
Registered
2013 RR ST3
34 Posts
Yeah thats what i figured. I also wonder if those AgS are the reason why my dang A/C blows hot sometimes while im on the freeway or just driving around town, Cause it starts to blow hot until i get on it for a few seconds or sometimes leaving it in 5th gear on the higway helps it, but only after i mash out on the gas will it start to blow cold, only to go right back to warm air. I have plenty of refrigerant so i have no clue as to why it doesnt blow cold.
Check the radiator fan. Wait until your car is up to temperature as the fan/thermostat won’t kick on/open until then. Typically the radiator (AC cooling) fan not spinning/slow to spin is the reason for AC not working.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts