Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so let’s talk about e30 tune from monster tuned! I’ve been tuned by stratified and by all means I loved their tune. When I got the e30 tune from monster my car literally felt different. Ran smooth as can be with no issues at all. Literally felt like it was straight from factory again with a huge punch of power and top end. I get very minimum knock or ignition correction. Also if you have any questions about your car or the tune and you ask the tuner you hear back within a day. Out of a 5 star rating this definitely gets a 5. Once I order the new tune I will definitely be back to let everyone know how that tune compares and if it makes any difference! Great job monster tuned. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I too bought the E30 tune on their Labor Day sale. Really good communication with staff and going from a cobb ots 2 tune to this was like having a new car. I did a bunch of data log tunes after OAR was -1 and I got 1-2 knocks across all cylinders through the whole 3rd gear pull. With few corrections like you.

The guys were nice enough to look over my data logs to make sure all was good as well. I also bought the 93 tune which was hands down better than the cobb tune and like the E30 I had no probs. Hard to use the 93 tune when I have the E30.

I cannot comment on any other tunes, many have great reps and great results. I am glad i went with Monster.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts