Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been running the monster tune since early May and since then I can honestly say the car has never run better. I daily the car so its seen alot of miles and mountain runs with no issues. This is one of the safest stock turbo tunes you can get for the focus st / fiesta st. I promise you won't be disappointed if you switch from a competitor tune. I even think he gives you a little discount if your switching from a competitor. Pretty good and responsive customer service, you won't be waiting a week or two for you tune. Check it out!!

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST1 Kona Blue
110 Posts
I've never had a custom tune, I've only been running Cobb OTS Stage 1 since I bought my accessport. I am currently waiting on my FMIC and wanted to get a tune for that reason. Right now, waiting on my 1 step colder spark plugs so that I can install the Monster Tune, while I wait for my FMIC. My expectations are high now after reading all the great reviews here haha, can't wait to try it myself. Side note, the turnaround time for the tune was pretty quick.(y)

·
Vendor
481 Posts
i wish i would have gotten the sale price, sadly they dont do aftermarket wastegates
Would you be interested in helping with a development of the turbosmart wastegate for a discounted rate?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts