Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I just signed up on the forum. I'm in Phoenix and wanting to add to my 2014 ST. I have added a roush intake and cat back. If you know anywhere or anyone that can help me, that would be great!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey everyone I just signed up on the forum. I'm in Phoenix and wanting to add to my 2014 ST. I have added a roush intake and cat back. If you know anywhere or anyone that can help me, that would be great!
The next big step is a an accessport and tune. My personal choice is Stratified, but there are plenty of tuners who do good work and you should probably do some research before picking one.

·
Registered
80 Posts
AP3+ tune as said above, RMM and/or FMIC would be great also.

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
312 Posts
AP3, CPE light weight intercooler, and a rmm. Check out JST performance. Brian does a fantastic job on his tunes and is very responsive and open to all questions. But do as much research as you can to only benefit you.

·
Registered
979 Posts
FMIC and Rmm, finish off with a tune.

·
Registered
162 Posts

We're in PRESCOTT . I'm with the above. AP tune fmic RMM and then come up out of the heat and we will do a canyon/ mountain run??

·
Registered
738 Posts
Best thing you can do for this car is swap out all shifter bushings...........stock feel is laughable. Add a shift arm.

Reactions: LittleSilverRocket2
1 - 12 of 12 Posts