Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome aboard guys, definitely interested in more info about the Remus exhaust. I know they are supposed to be great systems. Got any sound or video clips of it?

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Welcome aboard! Any info on what makes the remus worth that much extra coin vs. other exhaust? This is the first I have heard of them.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Remus.... now that's a lotta money for some exhaust tube, tips and a muffler!!!! definitely out of my price range... but I am digging on those rims, I think they would look great on my OW st2

·
Registered
84 Posts
Remus exhaust? Anyone have this?
No one will have it quite yet, we're doing promotional pricing on the first unit to be sold if anyone is interested in testing it out. PM me for details :)

Welcome aboard guys, definitely interested in more info about the Remus exhaust. I know they are supposed to be great systems. Got any sound or video clips of it?
Yes they are great systems, we have great success selling these for a large range of makes and models, but for now there wont be much more information until we have our tester!

Welcome aboard! Any info on what makes the remus worth that much extra coin vs. other exhaust? This is the first I have heard of them.
Well believe it or not but Remus is the largest manufactures of exhausts in the world. Yes, more than Borla, more than Magnaflow, more than any other big brand name you've ever heard of primarily because Remus makes about 70% of the factory exhausts in European cars like BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW and a few others to mention, but they do also make private label exhausts like BMW had an aftermarket company called AC Schnitzer that became popular in the late 90's and early 2000's which Remus was the manufacturer for. Not only that but they make great performance systems for aftermarket applications such as the Focus ST!

Thank you! Happy to be here!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Well believe it or not but Remus is the largest manufactures of exhausts in the world. Yes, more than Borla, more than Magnaflow, more than any other big brand name you've ever heard of primarily because Remus makes about 70% of the factory exhausts in European cars like BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW and a few others to mention, but they do also make private label exhausts like BMW had an aftermarket company called AC Schnitzer that became popular in the late 90's and early 2000's which Remus was the manufacturer for. Not only that but they make great performance systems for aftermarket applications such as the Focus ST!

I had a ACS exhaust on my e36. Never knew it was a rebadged Remus. It was beautiful. Remus is a great company.. Hopefully they come up with something special for the ST.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Modbargains is a great crew. Especially working with Jurrian, he has been a huge help in upfitting my ST2 with all the COBB goodies! Hats off to Jurrian and the rest of the modbragains team!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Do you guys price match or do free shipping if you spend a certain amount?

Tappin' with my G3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts