Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hey guys! Are you looking for a strong, lightweight and affordable wheel but have yet to find anything in the proper bolt pattern? TSW has the Nurburgring wheel, a very popular wheel for many makes and models that is indeed available in the rare 5x108mm bolt pattern. I've got some more details, information and pictures of course below, feel free to check them out and let me know if you have any questions!

Available in two different finishes. From left to right we have, Matte Gunmetal, and Gunmetal Machined

Matte Gunmetal seen above

There is a wide range of sizes and fitments listed, so feel free to use the pull down menu to check them all on the product page listed here:

TSW Nurburgring Wheels for Ford Focus ST 5x108mm

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM, Email or call me direct at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian when you call in :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I am interested. I'm looking for Matte Bronze 18 x 8-8.5" package. I've been looking at CJpony and they have theirs for 1150.99 for set with free shipping and no tax for Texas resident.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am interested. I'm looking for Matte Bronze 18 x 8-8.5" package. I've been looking at CJpony and they have theirs for 1150.99 for set with free shipping and no tax for Texas resident.
For the most part everyone sells at the same cost so we're right on par with that pricing there too. I'll send you a PM with details but only customers in California will have tax applied. I'll send you a PM real quick and we can go over details :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Wheels are a big expense along with new valve stems, mounting, balancing and slim style wheel nuts to be purchased. Still convincing myself these would make my life better. Definitely want to buy some quality made wheels.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wheels are a big expense along with new valve stems, mounting, balancing and slim style wheel nuts. Still need to convince myself I need new, more flashy wheels. Awesome wheels!
TSW makes great wheels, and considering they're rotary forged for that price it's hard to get much better. I've got a better side profile of the bronze finish here, I just didn't want to make an image attachment since it's a huge picture - http://www.tsw.com/img/alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-nurburgring-5-lugs-bronze-face-org.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which one do you like best ModBargains?
Bronze for sure. I'm all for being different, and the bronze finish is really my favorite out of the three options available from TSW. Being unique is something I try to incorporate to my own builds, it gets you more attention which of course is the whole reason why anybody modifies their car right? I'd say bronze for sure though. And nice photoshop work, I was going to make a comment about how good you are until I realized what your screen name was and now it makes sense, haha. Nice job!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'm liking matte bronze as well which I thought I would. Helps to see it though. Yes, spent some time learning and playing around with photoshop as a photographer but to know photoshop inside and out would be amazing. Thanks for the compliment.

Would be interested to know if 9.5 width with stock tires is practical? Any downside? I don't want OEM tire sidewall to look stretched out, but that little added width might be nice.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm liking matte bronze as well which I thought I would. Helps to see it though. Yes, spent some time learning and playing around with photoshop as a photographer but to know photoshop inside and out would be amazing. Thanks for the compliment.

Would be interested to know if 9.5 width with stock tires is practical? Any downside? I don't want OEM tire sidewall to look stretched out, but that little added width might be nice.
I'd say with 9.5" all around there would have to be stretch involved but also negative camber so they wouldn't poke so bad outside the fenders, but as far as fitment goes, in the 5x108 bolt pattern I'm only seeing 18x8 ET40 as a possible fitment. Same with 19" we're looking at 19x8 ET40. Doesn't get larger until 21" where we see 21x10.5 ET45 which of course has no way of fitting. I'd say with a custom built to order wheel it might be a better overall fitment than something pre-made off the shelves like TSW, but the only fitment that will really work is that 18x8 and 19x8 ET40.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have a nice pixel sized, straight on shot of Niche Targa Wheel? Want to see what they look like on the black ST. What is the weight of this wheel in 18 x 8"?
Send me a PM of what color you want that in so I can check, but since it's off topic to TSW send me a PM so this thread can be exclusively on TSW ;)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
bummer..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts