Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody! I’m working with JMA Racing Custom Composite out of Quebec, Canada to have a custom hood made to model the original RSR hood for the mk3.

Only the power bump will be modeled from the Ford Fusion hood. This pic is for reference only.

Once the prototype is completed I’ll post more pictures. Fiberglass, carbon covered fiberglass, and full carbon fiber options will be available for $700, $900, and $1500 respectively (not including shipping) if I get a total of 10 people in on it.

Here’s an example of his work for reference.

If you have any specific questions PM me with your Facebook user name and I’ll add you to our group chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Is this for the pre-facelift ST (2013/14) or later model years?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Is this for the pre-facelift ST (2013/14) or later model years?
if their sample pic is a working prototype, then its preface lift. Mk3.5's front edge is flat (preface lift is rounded for the ford badge) and they dont have the same lines for the headlights as the preface lift models (preface lift is more rounded vs facelift is more straight.)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if their sample pic is a working prototype, then its preface lift. Mk3.5's front edge is flat (preface lift is rounded for the ford badge) and they dont have the same lines for the headlights as the preface lift models (preface lift is more rounded vs facelift is more straight.)
Picture is what most closely resembles what we’re shooting for right now. Once the prototype is done I’ll post pictures of it.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Right, but he mentioned the picture was for reference only, and mentioned a Ford Fusion (not Focus), so I didn't know what to make of that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right, but he mentioned the picture was for reference only, and mentioned a Ford Fusion (not Focus), so I didn't know what to make of that.
The power bump will be from the Ford Fusion hood. That’s all

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’ve got 9 including a couple maybes. More are welcome. It’ll only drive the price down the more we have!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Oh my I want it.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Can you send me information?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What more information would you like? We’re waiting for the prototype to be completed now. Once it’s done I’ll update the OP with everything that I know so far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts