Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

For those of you who may not be aware, we are making a really cool expansion tank for the Focus ST. Check out our development thread for more detailed information.

MG_2272r.jpg

MG_2267r.jpg

We have two colors that we are thinking about putting into production, a Nitrous Blue (matched with the RS) and a Flat Black - see below:

MG_2591r-1.jpg

We want to give you guys the choice of another color. We know we want to make the black tank, that's a given. We still aren't quite sure of the Nitrous Blue option yet, but we want to know what you think. Please comment below with what color you think this expansion tank would look best in. We are going to make a decision around the middle of next week, so be sure to voice your opinions by then. Personally, I think it would look great in red ;)

Even if you don't plan to buy this piece, I'd still be interested in what color you think would look the best - the more votes the better. I look forward to seeing everyone's responses!

-Diamaan

·
Registered
395 Posts
I think it would be too much red in one spot.

Try to match the pattern on the engine cover in paint. Or unpainted polished.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Jumping on the red wagon as well!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Black of the way - or maybe a carbon fiber scheme. Red wouldnt be bad.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Black would be great.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Red, black, or polished.

Reactions: VeryUnoriginal

·
Registered
408 Posts
Red or silver/Polish . Oooorrrr if not to much of a hassle maybe offer a range of colors for a more custom look for an added price.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Red all day err day

·
Registered
45 Posts
Definitely polished aluminum, it's good to have a matching set of colors across your products so if someone wants to get an intake and this they will match.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I love the black! :D I think it looks sexy and matches the engine bay pretty good, not too crazy about the nitrous blue been that it does not really match a lot of the other products offered for our platform. I also agree to have a polished option to match the intake, nothing looks cleaner than having matching products of the same brand in the engine bay. Consistency for me goes a long way. I have the oil catch can in black and this box in that matching black would just look perfect and clean for me. Red would also be good option as many people are already wanting this color option. Just my 2 cents

1 - 20 of 81 Posts