Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Alright! Another vendor and more selection for mods for our cars.

·
Banned
1,168 Posts
Milltek is first class stuff.

Had a resonated Milltek CB on my '04 R32 and it was beautiful, quiet but throaty, no resonance(drone), and lined up perfectly after we shoved a pole in the outlet and 'tweaked' it to be perfect.
My Cobb lines up perfectly on the ST, but, as you guys know, sometimes a few mm adjustment is necessary.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Have the Milltek CB with a decated DP and holy hell this ST sounds like a combo of a formula ford and a mid 90s WRC made love and my car was the result. NO drone at all people, cant say enough about the milltek exhaust.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Have the Milltek CB with a decated DP and holy hell this ST sounds like a combo of a formula ford and a mid 90s WRC made love and my car was the result. NO drone at all people, cant say enough about the milltek exhaust.
Do you have the full resonated/half res/non res? And is there any way that you could send me a video?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Do you have the full resonated/half res/non res? And is there any way that you could send me a video?
I have the nonresonated with a Catless DP.. Ill see if I can shoot some video but it wont be till midweek because im busy with work till tuesday.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have the nonresonated with a Catless DP.. Ill see if I can shoot some video but it wont be till midweek because im busy with work till tuesday.
I know this was nearly a year ago, but if you still have that setup could we still get that video?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a resonated Milltek CB on my ST. It was on the car when I purchased it from the dealer. I love the way it looks and sounds but I was wanting to open it up a little more. Is there anyway you all could sell me just the straight pipe connection to remove the resonater?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts