Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Owning a 2013 OW ST1 brought me to the FocusST.org community and after reading a few requests for apparel on the board I approached admin as a possible vendor. After some discussion and sending in samples for review the green light was given for mesathread ? Welcome to become a supporting vendor and make FocusST.org gear available to the forum members. This project has moved forward very quickly and I'm excited to have been selected for this program.

Right now I have tshirts and hoodies available on the website in several colors with slight artwork variations. In the next week or so I will have a few more variations of the FocusST.org artwork to offer (without outlines). Also in the works are more diverse photos for the website with a higher quality look and feel.

While all of this has kept me busy I still want to look further down the road for more ideas and welcome feedback from the forum members.

Please visit mesathread ? Welcome and let me know what you think?

John

11176534474_4251a59b56_c.jpg

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Just ordered your T-shirt and hoodie with our discussed custom option :wink:

if anyone else is wondering I will have some pics up when i get the stuff.
Copy cat, or is that Monkey see, Monkey do?

I purchased mine over in the Lanyard Thread.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
You got your forum name on it didn't you?
I thought we were talking cooler, I went with the gray hoodie and white t-shirt. Black is a bit too hot for me here in NC. I already have the personal tags don't want to geek out too much with having my username on the two items I ordered from Mesa Thread. Is it cool if I had Pimp put on the back of my items? (just kidding)

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
I thought we were talking cooler, I went with the gray hoodie and white t-shirt. Black is a bit too hot for me here in NC. I already have the personal tags don't want to geek out too much with having my username on the two items I ordered from Mesa Thread. Is it cool if I had Pimp put on the back of my items? (just kidding)
The dork in me ordered them with my forum handle on the lower right of the focusst.org shirt in yellow letters like it is here

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys are both awesome and I thank you for the support! I'm confident you will like the final results and look forward to your feedback.

John

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just wanted to share a pic of our new MesaThread offering. This is our spin on the FocusST.org logo framed by an FST profile. Available now at mesathread ? Welcome printed on a black or white tshirt in the size of your choice. Look for the thread announcing our new item for more details. John

FST Profile Black Large.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts