Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE REGISTER AT MEGUIARS ONLINE FORUM IN ORDER TO ATTEND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I have attended meguiars classes before and have helped get a group of My350z.com owners to attend the class and it was awesome!! I used to have a Z and now I have an ST so let's get together and detail our cars!

Saturday Detailing 101 Class Sign up - October 7th, 2017

On the below scheduled Saturday, Meguiar's will host our " Saturday Detailing 101 Class" in which registered members of Meguiar's Online Discussion Forum can sign up to attend. Meguiar's Detailing 101 Class consists of a classroom style, instructor lead presentation, covering Paint Care Basics, Wheel & Tire Care Basics & Interior Care Basics. Meguiar's Detailing 101 Classes also consist of an instructor lead demonstration in our Training Garage. A Meguiar's Instructor will demonstrate correct technique for using a clay bar, and basic techniques for using our MT300 Dual Action Polisher to Compound, Polish, & Wax.

The primary goal of our Training Garage Portion of the class is to show proper technique for using our MT300 Dual Action Polisher and to allow the class attendants to test & try out our MT300 Dual Action Polisher. In order to allow all attendants that wish to do so time to get a basic feel for using our DA Polisher with an instructor, actual "hands on" time during this class per person ends up being around 5 - 10 minutes. After completion of our Detailing 101 class, if you are looking to get more hands on time using a DA Polisher with an instructor, we encourage you to sign up to attend our "Thursday Night Open Garage Sessions (TNOG)."

All attendants will receive a "Meguiar's Saturday Detailing 101 Certificate of Participation" Paper Print out.
Click here for Pictures from our past Saturday Detailing 101 Classes.
Please feel free to contact us for additional questions.

In order to sign up to attend, you must become a registered member of Meguiar's Online Forum. Click this link to register.

Date: Saturday October 7th, 2017
Time: 8:00AM to 3:00PM
Place: Meguiar's Inc.
Address: 17991 Mitchell South, Irvine, CA 92614 Google Maps Driving Directions
Subject: Paint Care, Wheel & Tire, and Interior Care Basics
Prerequisite Required: None, Open to all MOL Members
Classes Size Limitation: 35 MOL Members
Cost: Free

Class Itinerary:
8:00AM to 8:30AM - Coffee and Donuts (provided)
8:30AM to 12:00PM - Training Center Classroom PowerPoint Instruction - (10 min break around 10:15AM)
12:00PM to 12:30PM - Lunch - Pizza, Soda & Water (provided)
12:30PM to 3:00PM - Training Center Garage Instructor Demonstration w/ opportunity for attendants to try out our MT300 Dual Action Polisher.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are allowed to sign-up yourself and immediate family members. If you have friends which would like to attend, we ask that they create an account on our forum, and then sign up themselves by replying to the sign up thread. Thank you.

Sign-up List
Remember, you need to nothing more than respond to this list with your first name and forum name. We manually update the list a few times per week - Please check back after signing up to ensure your name made it on the list.
Read more at http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forum...-Sign-Up-October-7th-2017#LciqBhaaqOvLtbvG.99

1. Greg GregSoule
2. Josh Parkin meguiars online - (tripmachine) / focusst.org - (Josher)

·
Banned
2016 Focus ST2
886 Posts
This is a great opportunity for us in SoCal. Does signing up mean we are RSVP'ing? I would hate to put my name a student then have something come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a great opportunity for us in SoCal. Does signing up mean we are RSVP'ing? I would hate to put my name a student then have something come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It IS RSVP'ing..... it's on a Saturday morning for about 4 hours or so..... October 7th, 2017 - The way it goes is if it sounds fun to you and you want to attend add your name quick but only do so if you are serious about attending..... if something does come up please just remove your name when you know..... as there will be a 'Stand-by list' **************ALSO NOTE: IF WE GET A TON OF US st OWNERS WANTING TO ATTEND I WILL REQUEST A SPECIAL DATE / TIME FOR OUR OWN st DAY AT MEGUIARS. Really cool free class and all they are doing is teaching us techniques and how to use different product they offer.

·
Banned
2016 Focus ST2
886 Posts
Please add me to the list I have marked my calendar and if something comes up I will notify 2 days before so the wait listed people can join.

Ab Nasim (W4R)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please add me to the list I have marked my calendar and if something comes up I will notify 2 days before so the wait listed people can join.

Ab Nasim (W4R)
You got it.... the only way your name can be added and it count is if you have registered at Car Care Forums: Meguiar's Online - News & Announcements for their forum.... have you? if so is your user name the same there as it is here in the ST forum? Let me know and once you've registered if you haven't already give me your Car Care Forums: Meguiar's Online - News & Announcements user name...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.