Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to know whether or not anyone has installed the street series with 20/25 spacers I want a max drop. If so were there any issues with rubbing. Pictures would also be appreciated. thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am curious to know whether or not anyone has installed the street series with 20/25 spacers I want a max drop. If so were there any issues with rubbing. Pictures would also be appreciated. thanks!
People could be more helpful if they knew what your wheels were as wheel width and offset would play a huge roll in it.

·
Registered
2016 Kona Blue ST3
526 Posts
You will rub unless you can adjust camber. I have 20mm/20mm spacers and B14 coilovers right now, stock snowflakes with stock tires, 1 finger gap all around and I still rub on the fronts over big bumps/dips. 25mm in the rear might be enough to rub depending on how low the rear is.

If the Megan coils offer camber adjustment, you should be fine. Otherwise, narrower tires or pulled fenders would be your best bet to avoid rubbing.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Save your money and the headache later and DON'T bug megan coilovers, junk is junk is junk.

At least go with something a bit more quality and backed more. I have the Bilstein's on my car now and love them, ride quality is good and height adjustment is great, especially for stock wheels and stock sized tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts