Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been to an official car meet, and was wondering if there is anything near by? Or how to find one?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Plenty of cars and coffee, although I haven't been in a couple of years. The "bum spot" sometimes has quite a few people at it on Friday and Saturdays, although some are riced out d bags. Friday night lights at Edgewater has drag racing and tons of cars. Occasionally some meets happen at Sonic in Florence as well, but I haven't been to those in a couple years as well, although I'm sure they still happen. I'm sure your best bet would be Facebook unfortunately.

·
Registered
572 Posts
There is a Facebook group for Cincy: ST Nation - Cincinnati, and Ohio: Focus and Fiesta Owners of Ohio. The Cincy one isn't super active, and no meets ever seem to materialize. The bigger one of Ohio has a lot of activity, but most of the meets are the northern half of the state or those surrounding

·
Registered
572 Posts
Damn maybe we could actually scrounge together another cincy meet this year lol there was one last year that was almost in indiana. and it was also mostly older focus there. i see way too many ST's and RS's to not be able to get a good group

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried getting into all the Fb groups...Activity here looks to be non existent... which seems to be a trend across all forums I subscribe to!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
The Cincy one is definitely not very active which is surprising considering there are like 400 members. The Ohio page is way more active

·
Registered
92 Posts
I see ST's all over the Dayton area, but everyone seems to be antisocial

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cincy meet, I'm in. Someone make it happen.

I organized a fall time meet last year at bdubs just west of Cincy in Harrison. Had 10-12 show up I think.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
572 Posts
A what?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hofbrauhaus... got it. didn't click that was what you were saying lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts