Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
I have been receiving requests from some members, so I'm going to to extend this sale until the end of the weekend. Being the end of the month I understand how things can be, so I will extend this sale until this Sunday May 3rd! Grab yours today as I probably will not be able to run this again for a while without receiving heat from upstairs.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Is this still going?

Tappin' with my G3

·
Registered
272 Posts
I want this! Just have to wait until I get paid again on Monday! That 304 system has my name on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
Order placed for a 304 system! Hopefully I get it delivered sometime next week so I can install it next weekend. Do you know what the general shipping time to Maryland will be like? Thanks for the great discount!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Order placed for a 304 system! Hopefully I get it delivered sometime next week so I can install it next weekend. Do you know what the general shipping time to Maryland will be like? Thanks for the great discount!
Thank you for ordering sir! UPS Ground usually will be about 2-3 business days to MD. I'll shoot you over the tracking info once we ship out. Thanks again!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thank you for ordering sir! UPS Ground usually will be about 2-3 business days to MD. I'll shoot you over the tracking info once we ship out. Thanks again!
That was the fastest shipping! It showed up to MD next day. Got it installed this past weekend and I love it!

61 - 80 of 107 Posts