Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
NEAT!!

I'd also buy it if I didn't live somewhere that saw snow six months out of the year.

Always like seeing cars with these. It's like a neo-rice thing and I'm 100% all for it.

Reactions: STNath

Registered
2013 ST3 mr300
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice also looking to get This same one
It is lovely and makes the car look evil all I would say is allow yourself all day to do it and take your time because it was a pain in the bottom 馃槀 what made it hard was the fact you have to connect the undertray (the front section) to the bumper but before you do the you need to fix the splitter in the centre part and then cut the undertray section to go around the bolts.

Registered
2018 ST3
It is lovely and makes the car look evil all I would say is allow yourself all day to do it and take your time because it was a pain in the bottom 馃槀 what made it hard was the fact you have to connect the undertray (the front section) to the bumper but before you do the you need to fix the splitter in the centre part and then cut the undertray section to go around the bolts.
Looks like I will be on hold getting one of these as they are only taking preorders for March馃槗 how is the finish? I was contemplating if wanted to go the Carbon look or just black? I think Black may be the move. I assume it鈥檚 decent quality since Maxton designs makes stiff for high end Euro vehicles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts