Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming you did ALL the bolt on mods for our Foci, big turbo, intercooler, exhaust, tune, wmi, etc, WITHOUT messing with the fuel system...how much power could you realistically make on pump gas (without doing e30 or anything like that)?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
so everything ive read and learned here my money is on 350....anything over that aux fuel...now 350 for a daily, i don't know how much more can be pushed out

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
The addition of a WMI with a 50/50 mix of meth can get you close to 400hp on a Wednesday after rains with a tailwind. But pure fuel alone you’re probably capped at that 350 number

·
Registered
491 Posts

So they say WMI untuned is 10-15whp
So I’d image if tuned possibly 20ish
So 370ish and if you probably add e30 to this I’d say 400ish easily.
im big turbo full bolt Ons e30 and I manage to get out on a 446hp k20 last night.
And I still haven’t hooked up my WMI or bought aux fuel either.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Per vdyno I was at 350 before aux fuel on 93:

Car was happy there but aux fuel and e40 just makes everything better, pushes the curve left and up. You can get higher on 93 if you and your tuner want to push it. I wasn't concerned getting the most out of the setup since my goal was e40 and aux

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so roughly about tree fiddy. Lemme add this: what if you went through the motor, did a cam swap, head work (if applicable) and upped the displacement to 2.3l? Same numbers? Or a little bit more?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Ok, so roughly about tree fiddy. Lemme add this: what if you went through the motor, did a cam swap, head work (if applicable) and upped the displacement to 2.3l? Same numbers? Or a little bit more?
The 350 number is a fuel volume limitation and not an engine hardware limitation.

P.s. loch ness monsta

Reactions: Spool_Bus
1 - 8 of 8 Posts