Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Matt Black Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 18"x9" 38mm offset 63.4mm bore

THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 18x9 38mm offset 63.4 hub bore aka no centering rings

B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used,Great condition. Jack wagons at just tire rubbed off some power coat, touched up cannot tell. No rash dents or bends

C. Price/What you want to trade for: SOLD

D. Location of item: 27502

Tires are dismounted rims are boxed up and ready to go!

Shipping 2 boxes 22"x22"x22" each weighing 52 lbs, estimate your shipping cost using FedEx from 27502 (note others may be different but I use FedEx ground)

10% discount for pickup... I would really prefer not to deal with shipping

Sorry I wish I could fix title :-(

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Matt Black Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 18"x9" 38mm offset 63.4mm bore

(since everyone is wearing me out about shipping) I am going to look into getting tires taken off for ease of shipping

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I'll be able to get the tires off them this weekend but price goes up by 50$ but I think shipping will go down

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Even with the tires on I cant believe this havent sold!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even with the tires on I cant believe this havent sold!
Yeah I am a little surprised

I'll do 550$ some shows up with cash at my house, even includes lug nuts....

although I have been considering what they might look like on my Fusion but I think they might be a bit wide

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Wish u were closer..great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Not to hijack but these wheels are tits. They even look decent on my fusion!! Same specs as OP. GLWS!! View attachment 244994
Very Cool! I am now driving a black Fusion Titanium!!! (wife's old car lol) So are yours 9" wide? When I was looking at them they looked like the might be a little wide... I am going to try to mount one tonight

Sorry carp I just noticed same specs... no rubbing???

·
Registered
522 Posts
Very Cool! I am now driving a black Fusion Titanium!!! (wife's old car lol) So are yours 9" wide? When I was looking at them they looked like the might be a little wide... I am going to try to mount one tonight

Sorry carp I just noticed same specs... no rubbing???
They are a bit on the aggressive side and even more so since mine are mounted on 265/40r18 continentals. I have bc coils that allow for a smidgen of camber adjustment in the rear which makes all the difference. Trying to see if I can have some custom camber bolts or plates or whatever I need fabricated to tuck the fronts in a little. I think with a smaller tire it'll look pretty good!!! And no rubbing at all.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are a bit on the aggressive side and even more so since mine are mounted on 265/40r18 continentals. I have bc coils that allow for a smidgen of camber adjustment in the rear which makes all the difference. Trying to see if I can have some custom camber bolts or plates or whatever I need fabricated to tuck the fronts in a little. I think with a smaller tire it'll look pretty good!!! And no rubbing at all.
Thanks! Mine isn't lowered and won't be so I will definitely throw one on there and go from there. What the heck I already have them and the 19"s are nice but tires are pricey

1 - 20 of 30 Posts