Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently running some Fifteen52 TurboMacs on my ST. A while ago my buddy put my car into a ditch and caused a bit of damage to the right front. The damage seemed to be mostly cosmetic (broken bumper cover, scuffed wheel, inner fender cracked) but the wheel seemed to be completely intact.

A few months and about 5k miles later, I am doing an oil change and tire rotation and noticed this on the wheel that went into the ditch.
Vehicle Car Auto part Rim
Rim Spoke Automotive wheel system Wheel Auto part

Totally not safe to drive on, so i swapped the spare tire on and then contacted Fifteen52. All I can say is, they have amazing customer service. Even though I was not the original owner of the wheel, and it had been weakened by the previous accident, they still offered me a discount on a new wheel. My new wheel should be here next week, and ill be switching up the color scheme a bit.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I am currently running some Fifteen52 TurboMacs on my ST. A while ago my buddy put my car into a ditch and caused a bit of damage to the right front. The damage seemed to be mostly cosmetic (broken bumper cover, scuffed wheel, inner fender cracked) but the wheel seemed to be completely intact.

A few months and about 5k miles later, I am doing an oil change and tire rotation and noticed this on the wheel that went into the ditch.
View attachment 274514 View attachment 274522

Totally not safe to drive on, so i swapped the spare tire on and then contacted Fifteen52. All I can say is, they have amazing customer service. Even though I was not the original owner of the wheel, and it had been weakened by the previous accident, they still offered me a discount on a new wheel. My new wheel should be here next week, and ill be switching up the color scheme a bit.
No longer gonna do gold? :(

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No longer gonna do gold? :(
Still gonna have some gold, I got the decals for the wheels. Gonna do something like this, but with the 52 logo. Two wheels will be black with gold logos, two will be gold with black logos.
Rim Tire Yellow Wheel Alloy wheel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts