Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so when it rains lightly nothing really happens, when we get heavy rain I get a fair amount of water that comes spilling out when I turn. Today i got a car wash and the foam and stuff did just fine but when we got to the rinse water came flooding in and spilling out just the sunglass like over head control area. I have a 2013 ST2 but the sunroof as far as I can tell has no water anywhere. And when i say a lot of water my cup holders shifter boot and the little waste of space storage area where full of water. I'm having an issue getting the glasses compartment off so if you know how to do that it would help. And I couldn't find a thread about this. So if you have any thoughts.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Have you had your windshield replaced recently?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you had your windshield replaced recently?
I just made the first payment on it lol, I got it like less than 2 months ago and the guy I bought it from said nothing about that. So I hope that's not the issue.

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
I just made the first payment on it lol, I got it like less than 2 months ago and the guy I bought it from said nothing about that. So I hope that's not the issue.

I'd take it to a windshield shop and have them take a quick look.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Clear the sunroof drains.

I had the same problem and was dreading ripping the car apart to track down a clogged or broken drain.

I used a small pipe clean in the 2 front drains thinking it wouldn't work, and it has been good for a year and a half now.

See the second post in this thread, it just fish around the front corners of the sunroof with it open. Can't miss the drains.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts