Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hello. If you run this one again, I will most likely buy it. I am curious, though, what gains I can make with a tune after this is installed. I have a cobb accessport v3.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Interested but would need to be way down in the sub <$300 range. Im thinking $250 shipped max would be about right.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Interested but would need to be way down in the sub <$300 range. Im thinking $250 shipped max would be about right.
You just need to find a used one. I'm sure $250 shipped is WELL below their cost. That's like a slap in the face to CFM especially since they were offering to honor a price from 4 years ago.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
You just need to find a used one. I'm sure $250 shipped is WELL below their cost. That's like a slap in the face to CFM especially since they were offering to honor a price from 4 years ago.
IDK, maybe there's a bunch sitting in a warehouse for the past 4 years not getting sold? All the ads for this cat show a CAD picture and the few real pics out there look like it was pieced together with spare parts. Its a niche market item, im only interested because it may be a good choice with the frpp tune but im not willing to gamble more than $250 on that or ill just go with a Depo or wait for the mountune sport 200 cell to get back in stock. I agree with buying used but how many of these were actually sold and lasted this long? Not trying to slap CFM in the face, im just making an offer of what its worth to me and why, they dont have to agree or accept. An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and if theres a bunch sitting in inventory not being sold then $250 is better than scrap metal price.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts