Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ordered. From what I understand this pipe has half the cell count and eliminates the nasty bend in the stock pipe. I can't confirm but have been told it's good enough to prevent the cel scenarios

·
Registered
561 Posts
No CEL/MIL so you have confirmation.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the 200 cell version, the same as Danielle. Works great. The install was a birch, but that was due to the v band clamp lol. It fits well. No problems so far. Also no cel for the cat so far, and I have all of the diagnostics on with my tune.
How did you get the 200 cell version?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Avoid this company. I purchased a magnaflow exhaust and they sent me the cheaper CFM exhaust on purpose thinking I would not know the difference and it was damaged when I opened the package. They will not get back to me so I can return it and on their site it says you have to pay for return shipping.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Avoid this company. I purchased a magnaflow exhaust and they sent me the cheaper CFM exhaust on purpose thinking I would not know the difference and it was damaged when I opened the package. They will not get back to me so I can return it and on their site it says you have to pay for return shipping.
Please stop making these unnecessary posts and respond to my post so we can take care of the matter.

http://www.focusst.org/forum/cfm-performance/26932-cfm-performance-magnaflow-catback-mega-sale-3.html#post704142

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Never had a problem with CFM at all! Even when there was a "problem" it was easily and quickly straightened out.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm sure they are fine to deal with when things go smooth. I have sent PM's and got no replies yet, messaged on your website, and about 20 phone calls. It took posting on here to get a reply. Still waiting for a pm, email, or phone call.

·
Registered
180 Posts
PM sent. Please leave voicemail next time instead of calling 20 times. Turns out we had a ton of Black Friday orders to process and had very limited time for phone calls yesterday.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just wondering if this deal is still going on? Sub 300 for a downpipe would be perfect!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered. From what I understand this pipe has half the cell count and eliminates the nasty bend in the stock pipe. I can't confirm but have been told it's good enough to prevent the cel scenarios
You still have this DP? Any problems or issues? Been debating on getting it as I want a high flow catted but I know that people in my area have had trouble passing emissions with a 200 cell so hoping this could help out.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts