Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
yes, but not actually a high-flow cat. OEM replacement with less restriction. OEM is a 800 cell, this is a 400 cell, so it's a step in the right direction. I think it'll work great for those that are concerned about potentially tripping a CEL, and it has a much better transition from the turbo to the cat.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
yes, but not actually a high-flow cat. OEM replacement with less restriction. If you read all the way to the end I have come up with a solution with an actual high-flow cat.
Doesn't less restriction = higher flow? :p

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I have the 200 cell version, the same as Danielle. Works great. The install was a birch, but that was due to the v band clamp lol. It fits well. No problems so far. Also no cel for the cat so far, and I have all of the diagnostics on with my tune.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I have the 200 cell version, the same as Danielle. Works great. The install was a birch, but that was due to the v band clamp lol. It fits well. No problems so far. Also no cel for the cat so far, and I have all of the diagnostics on with my tune.
Any sound improvement?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
The MBRP is a little louder, but at wide open it sounds even meaner now. Love it! As far as hearing the turbo, it's not audible except during warm up.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I have the MBRP cat back and the magnaflow downpipe.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I haven't made any clips with my catback and new downpipe. I should make one soon. I have posted one with just the catback in the big exhaust thread though.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I do not have this downpipe. If willfromfreeport had what I have, then he doesn't have it either. We have something from which another vendor took the magnaflow design and made a proper high flow downpipe with 200 cell cat, and all that. It was priced around 250

I made multiple threads about it, but mods deleted them because... It's their job to make sure that vendors get a fair shake here, even in non-vendor areas of the forum. I understand why, and as this is CFM's area, that's all i'm going to say about it here.

But the TL:DR version is that it ISN'T THIS DOWNPIPE, but rather an aftermarket solution that a major canadian Magnaflow vendor made at my request.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Is the dp 400 cell still available at cfm with this deal?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts